AAX, a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange that uses the London Stock Exchange (LSE)’s matching engine technology, has officially launched. After 19 months...
Tag - Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Polymath Moves Security Token Platform Off Ethereum and Onto Parity’s Substrate
- In Wargaming Exercise, a Digital Yuan Neuters US Sanctions and North Korea Buys Nukes
- FinCEN: Stablecoin Issuers Are Money Transmitters, No Matter What
- Fidelity Digital Assets Gets NY Trust Charter to Custody Bitcoin for Institutions
- This Tiny Crypto Startup Has Lessons for Libra’s ‘Unbanked’ Dreams